Monday 10 November 2014

Abandoned...





Remember how excited you were when you brought me home? You called your friends to your place so that they could meet your new dog.







I was naughty and tried to chew almost everything but you forgave me every time with a warning..


..Even when I chewed our Mom's favourite shoes

..Or your pillow

My innocent face was enough to melt your heart.



We were the best playmates!


You called me your best friend!


And did strange things to me

We slept in the same bed

You made me wear your clothes in the winters.


You shared every story with me and when you felt low, I gave you a lick on your cheek.


Your feet were my favourite pillow!


But as I grew older, I started getting sick. You took me to the vet so often.

One morning, I couldn't hear you...or anyone from that day on.
I didn't know what was wrong. I was craving to listen to your voice!

You took me to the vet but even after coming out I couldn't listen to anything.

I stopped understanding things. I was confused all the time.



When I peed in the home, you beat me. But you didn't do that when I was a child!


You didn't hug me like before and didn't let me sleep on the bed. I didn't like it in the yard.
Was it because I couldn't listen to your stories anymore?



One day you and Dad made me sit in the car. I thought we were going on a nice picnic!
Wait, where's Mom?

I loved the place you took me to for the picnic. As we got down from the car, you patted me and drove off.

I waited for you all day long, but you didn't come. I waited for some more days, but soon I realized that you have ABANDONED me.

Is it because I'm old and couldn't listen to you? Or is it because I pee and poop in the house?
I promise I won't do that anymore. Please take me back!



You didn't come so I went to search for food. I haven't eaten anything in days. Finally an old lady gave me some leftovers. I wagged my tail and licked her hands in return. That's all I could do.


As I was roaming around one morning, something came rushing towards me and hit me hard!


A man came and took me into an ambulance. I felt weak and hurt. I could see wounds all over my body. Would these people save me?

My pain didn't stop. All that came to my mind was your hugs and kisses.

The man who brought me here tapped my leg and injected something in my leg. It gave me a tingling sensation. I suddenly lost vision and closed my eyes...forever.




**Before you adopt a pet, make sure you can hold on to them in the worst of times. Because when they start loving you, they don't leave you, EVER, no matter what the situation is. A dog deserves to be loved even when he's old, sick or about to die.

Think twice before abandoning your pet. For you they're just pets, but for them You're LIFE!**


Support abandoned pets!
Go, HOLD A PAW!


*Pictures 2, 3, 4, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 are taken from the Internet.
**Please don't use the images without permission.


No comments:

Post a Comment